Musings on technology, security, and sundries.
- Dark Reading: 5 Things Security Pros Need to Know About Machine Learning, December 2016.
- SecurityWeek: Endpoint Security Wars: Is Peace Breaking Out?, October 2016.
- BankInfoSecurity: SentinelOne to Stay Out of VirusTotal, September 2016.
- SecurityWeek: Machine Learning CrowdStrike Joins VirusTotal, August 2016.
- Dark Reading: CrowdStrike Integrates Scanning Engine With VirusTotal, August 2016.
- InformationWeek: 8 Big Data Deployments in Detail, August 2010.
- InformationWeek: MapReduce, Hadoop: Young, but worth a look, August 2010.
- Technology Review: A better way to shoot down spam, July 2009.
- USA Today: ‘Backscatter spam’ gums up many e-mail inboxes, October 2008.
- PCWorld: Obama beats McCain as spam target, October 2008.
- The Inquirer: Spammers prefer Obama to McCain, October 2008.
- GCN: Cyber threats are on the rise, October 2008.
- Public CIO: Palin, Obama win junk e-mail race, October 2008.
- E-Commerce Times: FTC busts spam gang, October 2008.
- The Telegraph: Angelina Jolie most popular spam ‘bait’, August 2008.
- SC Magazine: Angelina Jolie tops spammers’ list of names used to tempt, August 2008.
- SearchCIO: Angelina Jolie-inspired spam campaign signals disturbing network threats, August 2008.
- LinuxInsider: The spam world’s election season blast, July 2008.
- Dark Reading: New DNS trojan hacks home routers, June 2008.
- CNET News: New DNSChanger Trojan variant targets routers, June 2008.
- SC Magazine: Investigators take down mass phishing ring, May 2008.
- Datamation: Life after spoof, April 2008.