Additional German media coverage is listed separately.
- VentureBeat: How FraudGPT presages the future of weaponized AI, August 2023.
- SiliconANGLE: AI vs. adversaries: How machine-leveraged attacks drive the need for advanced security, June 2023.
- CIO.inc: ChatGPT: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, March 2023.
- The Times of India: Why ChatGPT’s a big attraction for cyber criminals, February 2023.
- VentureBeat: How hybrid cybersecurity is strengthened by AI, machine learning and human intelligence, January 2023.
- CDW: Smarter Security Addresses Evolving Threats, January 2019.
- Connected Futures: AI and Security: the Arms Race, June 2018.
- MeriTalk: AI Can Help Battle Bots, March 2018.
- CSO: How AI can help you stay ahead of cybersecurity threats, October 2017.
- GovTechWorks: How Machine Learning is Helping Combat Insider Threats, October 2017.
- CSO: Here’s Why the Scanners on VirusTotal Flagged Hello World as Harmful, August 2017.
- Infosecurity Magazine: Interview: Misha Govshteyn, CSO and Co-Founder, Alert Logic, May 2017.
- Computer Business Review: Machine learning in cyber security: The first line of defense against modern threats, May 2017.
- Dark Reading: 5 Things Security Pros Need to Know About Machine Learning, December 2016.
- SecurityWeek: Endpoint Security Wars: Is Peace Breaking Out?, October 2016.
- BankInfoSecurity: SentinelOne to Stay Out of VirusTotal, September 2016.
- SecurityWeek: Machine Learning CrowdStrike Joins VirusTotal, August 2016.
- Dark Reading: CrowdStrike Integrates Scanning Engine With VirusTotal, August 2016.
- InformationWeek: 8 Big Data Deployments in Detail, August 2010.
- InformationWeek: MapReduce, Hadoop: Young, but worth a look, August 2010.
- Technology Review: A better way to shoot down spam, July 2009.
- USA Today: ‘Backscatter spam’ gums up many e-mail inboxes, October 2008.
- PCWorld: Obama beats McCain as spam target, October 2008.
- The Inquirer: Spammers prefer Obama to McCain, October 2008.
- GCN: Cyber threats are on the rise, October 2008.
- Public CIO: Palin, Obama win junk e-mail race, October 2008.
- E-Commerce Times: FTC busts spam gang, October 2008.
- The Telegraph: Angelina Jolie most popular spam ‘bait’, August 2008.
- SC Magazine: Angelina Jolie tops spammers’ list of names used to tempt, August 2008.
- SearchCIO: Angelina Jolie-inspired spam campaign signals disturbing network threats, August 2008.
- LinuxInsider: The spam world’s election season blast, July 2008.
- Dark Reading: New DNS trojan hacks home routers, June 2008.
- CNET News: New DNSChanger Trojan variant targets routers, June 2008.
- SC Magazine: Investigators take down mass phishing ring, May 2008.
- Datamation: Life after spoof, April 2008.
- Computerworld University: CrowdStrike aplica Inteligencia Artificial para gestionar más de tres billones de eventos diarios de ciberseguridad, November 2021. English with Spanish subtitles.
- EM360: Advancing AI to Defeat Cyber Threats, October 2021.
- Black Hat USA 2018: Sponsor Interview, July 2018.
- Microsoft Security Blog: Security Data Scientists Without Borders—Thoughts from our first Colloquium, June 2017.
- Amazon Web Services: CrowdStrike Case Study, March 2016.
Outside of professional topics, a few of my leisurely activities have been covered in the news as well.
- Miami Herald: Love is in the air, 25 feet below the ocean’s surface, July 2016.
- Hackaday: Spit Out VGA With Non-Programmable Logic Chips, October 2015.